Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Oh...what a great Thanksgiving we had. We have so much to be thankful for. It started with service to our fellow man and ended with games and laughter. Here are just a few things we are thankful for...to say the least.


A Beautiful Table with great food. The good China and Silverware at Aunt Mitzie's. She doesn't skimp on anything. Look at those rolls, Yes they are homemade and tasted even better than they look.

I think there was enough pie for everyone to have their own.




Family & loved ones...even the ones that pose for the camera.



Is it stuffed turkey or Turkeys Stuffed...









I believe it is Turkeys Stuffed...Kayla and I were smart enough to be the ones taking the pictures after dinner was served.


It was a perfect day, even Mason was happy and content.

All will be grateful for the memories of family, dinner, & the games...but most will hate the pictures posted...Sorry Aunt Mitzie, I couldn't resist. Thank you guys for a very memorable Thanksgiving. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. "sorry aunt mitzie"???? what about "sorry alyssa" for the pic you put of me and jake. you know we did take a better one after that....i want one of those rolls. i don't think i got enough and now i'm hungry and that sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete