Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finishing Up 2008...

Christmas Eve dinner was spent with Suzette and her family. (Sorry I forgot my camera.) We were suppose to have Chicago Style Pizza that was being sent overnight to us from Giordano's in Chicago. Around 1030am I checked the order on UPS and found that it would not be delivered until the 26th, the day after Christmas. Doesn't help if we wanted it for our dinner on the 24th. So, I called Suzette and we changed the menu to our traditional Prime rib dinner. Around 4pm, to our surpirse, the pizzas did arrive at our house. Needless to say we didn't have the pizza (the prime rib and baked potatoes were already in the oven.). It had to wait 'til the Monday after Christmas. But dinner was great.
Alyssa and Mandy were spending Christmas day with their mom, so we celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve and our kids loved being able to open all their gifts that night.

Since the cruise was the main gift from us, the kids got gifts from each other, Nana & Papa, their cousins and Santa.


Alyssa & Jake got a new movie maker from Nana & Papa. (Mandy & Kayla got one too.)

A bracelet for Kayla made by Mandy.

A new shirt from Kayla.

A skateboard from Alyssa & Jake.

William loved helping Mason open his gifts. This was a warm outfit from Nana & Papa.

There were plenty more gifts and pictures, but I thought I'd only show a few.

Santa came Christmas Eve and the kids woke up to one more surprise. Since Mandy was at her mom's she got hers a couple of days later. But I video taped each child with their Santa gifts.
William with his Nintendo DS from Santa.

Kayla & Mandy with their Ipod's from Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment