I am a loser. Would you believe I forgot the camera again? But we will have so many memories about this night. Here is a brief summary of our night. The kids, (Kayla, Mandy, William & Mason) stayed home to catch up on sleep while Brady, Nana, Papa and I went to PF Chang's with just a few friends (The Blights, Steadmans, Pulsiphers, Bowdens, Hoopes, Nebekers & Roses). A very enjoyable dinner. Hard to talk to everyone, that is why texting is a great thing. For those of us to far away to talk, we just texted each other. Too much fun. After dinner it was race home to get the kids, who were in the car(which was already warmed), so we could head to Allred's Ace for a game of capture the flag. Boys against the girls, and although the boys may beg to differ, we (the girls) rocked. No major accidents. Just one minor injury and a few broken light bulbs (sorry Uncle Steve, you can take it out of my pay check). Mandy was chasing Taylor, I was running towards him, and he slides, Mandy and I both go down after him. Mandy's lip was only cut in one place and my forehead is pretty hard. After a few good games we headed to the Allred home for snacks & card games. Hand & Foot, Steve & Mitzie against Brady & I, and Oba & Nana. That's the order of winners as well. We want to be invited to play again, so we LET Steve & Mitzie win. The kids played Wii, and rock band, then they watched a movie. After ringing in the new year & singing Happy Birthday to Kayla, the kids feel asleep around 130am. We finished our card game and headed home around 3am. What a great night. Thanks Nana & Papa, and Uncle Steve, Aunt Mitzie & family for great memories. We don't need pictures...this night will forever be embedded in our memories. We love you guys!!!!! Happy New Year!
You have such dang cute kids! You look wonderful as well. Hope all is well, I would love to visit sometime.
ReplyDeleteJamie
Hey Cece,
ReplyDeletePoppin' in to check out your cute family.
Sounds like you had some fun holidays.
Hope your new year is off to a great start.
Love always,
Pam
You guys look AWESOME! Who took those pictures??? ;-) LOVE your blog!!
ReplyDelete