Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Back and Where do I begin!!!!

After months of life just passing me by, I am back to blogging and can't wait to get all caught up. But I am so behind that I am not sure where to even begin. So I guess I better just start with January 1st. Kayla's birthday. 14 years ago, on January 1st I gave birth to my first baby. Kayla Nicole Wilson. What a sweet little baby...but man was she big. So I pulled out her baby things and I got all her measurements and then found a cute picture of her on her blessing day. So before I tell about her party this year...here is a blast from the past. (And may I say...WOW!!! I look amazing for just having a baby...I want that body back!!!)

Kayla Nicole Wilson, born on January 1st, 1995, at 3:52am. Weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs. 15.2 oz.and 21-1/2 in. long. Ok, I know this is personal and way to much info, but just to put into perspective, when you dialate to a 10, you are ready to deliver your baby. Kayla's head was a 14, with chest 14-1/2 and shoulders 16. Can you ouch?!!!!! She had lots of coal black hair, with deep blue eyes. But she was swollen and purple and looked like a fat raisin. But she was the most beautiful thing. Well, she is still so beautiful, and quite the teenager. And I guess after all is said and done, we will keep her, heck we've kept her this long. Well here is her baby picture...

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I am glad you are getting caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow Cece!
    I forgot how big Kayla was at birth, that's like two of my babies coming at once. OUCHIE! I always knew you were Super-Woman.
    (As long as you had a Snoopy Band-Aid that is...wink*)
    LOVE the picture, you both look amazing.
    And thanks for the kind comments about our new little Andie girl, we love her tons. Hope you are all doing well.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete